Parity Professionals is an ILM approved centre, we offer complete ILM training from levels 4 up to 7. We offer these qualifications in 2 options, via open programmes or through bespoke Management and Leadership programmes.
We offer a variety of qualifications including:
- Project Management
- Managing Improvement
- Becoming an Effective Leader
- Developing your Leadership Style
- Managing Marketing Activities
- Understanding the Management Role to Improve Management Performance
Why choose an ILM qualification?
ILM (Institute of Leadership and Management) are the UK’s leading body for management and leadership qualifications, setting the standard for industry-recognised, accredited leadership and management qualifications.
More people in the UK take part in leadership and management qualifications with ILM than any other leadership and management education body.
Watch why you should choose an ILM qualification
- Over 750,000 managers have taken an ILM qualification in the past 10 years.
- Employers say 93% of managers perform better at work after an ILM qualification
- In the past few years Parity Professionals have delivered almost 700 ILM qualifications at level 4 and 5
What are the benefits of completing an ILM qualification?
Benefits for individuals
- Develop core management skills to drive better results
- Develop your ability to lead, motivate and inspire
- Provide strategic leadership as well as day to day management
- Benchmark your managerial skills
- Raise your profile in your organisation and increase your employability
- Enhance your career through continuous professional development
Benefits for employers
- Encourage strategic thinking at this level of management to foster business improvement and improve managers’ performance
- Engage middle managers with accredited training and development
- Provide clear, measureable benefits through qualification to career minded professionals
What does an ILM qualification involve?
ILM believe management training should focus on real-world challenges that you face as a leader and manager. Through the qualification delegates will apply what they learn to make a positive difference to their job.
ILM qualifications use work-based projects and assessment. Delegates might carry out a real-world project as part of their course, or be asked to plan, deliver and review a piece of work in relation to their organisation or role. In essence, ILM qualifications provide training for real situations.
Assessment is crucial to measuring and embedding management and leadership learning. ILM’s approach to work-based learning and assessment, enables managers to apply their knowledge, skills and awareness to a real-life workplace challenges. Assessing their development while bringing tangible benefits for their employers.
ILM qualifications are flexible to reflect that, in the real world, there’s no such thing as a straightforward progression route or career pathway. We all have different experiences, skillsets, abilities and roles – the ILM qualifications reflect this through the design or variable management and leadership qualifications which are flexible.
- In many qualifications, you can take units from the level above and below your level – so you can fast-track yourself to a higher level.
- ILM qualifications are nested – complete an Award (smallest qualification – 6 credits) and it counts towards a Certificate (larger qualification- 13 credits) at the same level.
Who are these qualifications for?
The Level 5 Award, Certificate or Diploma in Leadership and Management are designed for practicing middle managers, helping them to develop their skills and experience, improve performance and prepare for senior management responsibilities.
What are participants say
I completed the ILM level 4 management course which equipped me with the skills and confidence to progress my career
Eleanor Magennis – Pharmacist - Clear Pharmacy
The course content was very interesting and helped me understand the different aspects of leadership. Sean was an excellent mentor and helped to explain the theory effectively. I would highly recommend the becoming an effective leader course for people looking to enhance their leadership skills/style.
Andrew Thompson – Senior Application Support Specialist – Export Technologies
With in-depth training on topics such on leadership, motivation, communication skills and the management role to name but a few, I came out the other side a different person – one who had a greater understanding of myself, but also of the working environment around me and how I can grow.
During my course an internal management opportunity arose, and without the skills and confidence I learned in my ILM Level 4 course, I probably would not have went for the interview. However, I went for the interview, and was successful in the post, and now manage the fundraising Team, responsible for raising over £2.2million pounds annually. I do not think this would have been possible without Parity, their lecturers and my mentor Lesley.
I would recommend taking part in an ILM course to anyone interesting in looking to grow in both their personal and professional lives.
Matthew Allen – Fund Raising Manager – Cancer Fund for Children
How We Can Help