1st Line Support
|Job Title:||1st Line Support|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£180 - £200 per day|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hartley|
|Job Published:||March 08, 2019 12:52|
1st Line CRM Support - Zendesk - Initially until 31st May - £180-200pd - Manchester
Our Public Sector client is looking for a 1st Line Support Analyst who has extensive experience working with CRM queries and Zendesk online ticketing.
- Identifies issues for the supplier to solve as first line support and escalates URGENT or HIGH priority tickets where appropriate (in line with the service level agreement.
- Work tickets correctly assigned first time to the satisfaction of the work requester, accuracy % to be reviewed regularly based on growing knowledge of the service.
- Escalates issues of service reliability or new incidents which may be affecting more than one user as soon as possible based on the information available in the tickets.
- Sets prioritisation of ticket type, assigning correct tag and categorization of user types to manage and support delivery.
- Resolves where possible, user requests to the level set out in the NORMAL or LOW priority level tickets in the service level agreement (SLA) for the CRM.
- If not possible to resolve, escalate to appropriate individual within the service team (product owner or developer)
- Processes manual operations as agreed by the work requester at the start of each sprint.
- Report on feedback and user insights through daily service support stand up with support, product, tech, comms leads
- Report and use regular show and tells to demonstrate progress and obtain regular feedback.
- Actively participates in sprint planning to help prioritisation of service support issues.
- Improve and iterate service operations by regularly updating documentation and guidance as agreed with product owner.
- Creates and improves standard responses for frequently occurring queries based on user feedback.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
3rd Line Support - Glasgow
£158 - £161 per day
IT Applications Support Engineer
Up to £0.00 per annum
IT Support Engineer - Glasgow - Permanent
£18000 - £25000 per annum
Construction Project Manager
£28 - £32 per hour + Inside IR35
IT Service Desk Administrator
£147 - £148 per annum