1st/ 2nd line support analyst - Edinburgh - £110 per day
|Job Title:||1st/ 2nd line support analyst - Edinburgh - £110 per day|
|Salary:||Up to £110 per day|
|Start Date:||1st August|
|Contact Name:||Barbara Tomaszewska|
|Job Published:||July 11, 2018 17:29|
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced 1st /2nd line Support Analyst with our public-sector client for a 2 months contract £110 per day based in Edinburgh.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing local IT support.
- IT support
- Call management
- Device maintenance and assets management
- Managing equipment loans
- Installing new devices
- Either vocational qualifications (N/SVQ 3, ONC or equivalent) plus typically one year's relevant work experience OR School education to Standard Grade or equivalent with typically two years work experience in a related role
- Previous helpdesk and/or IT support experience
- Must have a flexible approach to workload and be helpful
- Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation and customer service skills. Uses initiative and judgement to resolve many day-to-day problems independently
- Well-developed analytical skills to update staff on technical issues and to support the identification and understanding of technical problems and diagnose solutions
- Experience of installing, maintaining, troubleshooting and testing computers (PCs and Apple Macintosh), associated peripherals, printers and audio-visual equipment
- AV troubleshooting experience
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Experience of website management and development - using a Content Management System and basic HTML editing
- Basic knowledge of web accessibility and usability issues
- Experience in using media creation software like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Premiere
- Previous experience, or good understanding of using eLearning tools
- Awareness of IT security threats and defences.
- Experience in developing PHP/MySQL web applications.
- Experience in using Drupal to set up websites.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Analyst - Change, Process, Digital, 3 mths, Edinburgh
£350 - £430 per day
Enterprise Architect - Edinburgh - INSIDE IR35
Service Desk Analyst - 3 months - Dundee
Up to £110 per day
Helpdesk Support Analyst - 3 months - Glasgow - Inside IR35
£125 - £135 per day
XenServer Technical Consultant - 6 Months - Edinburgh
£400 - £450 per day