2 x VOIP Engineers
|Job Title:||2 x VOIP Engineers|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Start Date:||1st October 2018|
|Contact Name:||Paul White|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2018 12:16|
VOIP/Network Engineers x2
Our government client is looking to award two VOIP/Network Engineers to commence on Monday 1st October 2018 for a period of 9 months with an option of 3 months extension period until the 29th March 2019.
- Provide full details of the role including "outputs" that the Interim will be expected to produce including target dates
- Configure and maintain infrastructure relating to Unified Comms 20%
- Perform daily system checks on project supported infrastructure 30%
- Undertake project network and telephony moves and changes as required. 20%
- Ensure all faults are investigated within agreed SLAs and assist in any fixes required. 30%
- Experience with Mitel 3300 MXE Telephony Administration Software
- Evidence of a strong customer focus
- Experience of supporting large geographically diverse networks working in multi skilled teams.
- Practical experience in configuration management, system documentation and incident management using industry best practice methods.
- A willingness to take on responsibility and ownership of tasks combined with a desire to learn new technologies is key to this role
- A solid working knowledge of network technologies and tools required to support diverse WAN and LAN infrastructures.
- The ability to solve complex problems in a methodical and reasoned fashion.
The successful applicant should hold a full clean driving licence.
The normal place of work will be in Edinburgh. Where additional travel is required, expenses will be reimbursed as per the SG Travel and subsistence rules. Candidates put forward should be in receipt of the appropriate Disclosure Scotland certificate.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.