2nd Line Support
|Job Title:||2nd Line Support|
|Location:||Wolverhampton, West Midlands|
|Salary:||Up to £15.35 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hartley|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2019 14:56|
2nd Line Support - Wolverhampton - 8 Month Contract - £15.35 Per Hour
Our client is looking for a 2nd Line Support Officer to join them on an 8 month contract to provide support to the IT service desk users.
- Monitor status of service requests and liaise with team members to ensure service desk issues are resolved.
- Resolve second line support issues and provide guidance to customers within the organisation on resolution on issues they are dealing with.
- Ensure all incidents are appropriately recorded in the Service Desk system.
- Act as the first point of contact for any business critical support requirements and take ownership for resolution.
- Assist third-line support resolution using members of the Applications Support, Data Centre, Networks and Workstation teams. Throughout the process, maintain regular communication with the Staff and users in order to manage customer expectations. In cases where there is significant disruption, or there is disruption to members of the public, escalate immediately through the defined route and seek guidance on what communication can be made.
- Preventative maintenance application and equipment.
- Deliver to clear objectives and monitor your performance (measures to be agreed), ensuring this is within agreed limits.
- Deliver a customer focused culture and incident ownership within the Service Desk team.
- Handle customer complaints, recording issues and ensuring problems are resolved.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Support Engineer - Glasgow - Permanent
£18000 - £25000 per annum
Service Desk Analyst
£17.25 - £17.26 per hour
IT Service Desk Administrator
£147 - £148 per annum
Power BI specialist (SAP BO, DAX, M)
£300.00 - £400.00 per day
QA & Test Engineer
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£35000 - £36000 per annum