2nd Line Support Officer
|Job Title:||2nd Line Support Officer|
|Location:||Wolverhampton, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£10 - £15 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||February 08, 2018 13:48|
2ND Line Support Officer
Contract. 3 Months+. Public Sector. £10-£15 p/h. Wolverhampton
2nd Line Support Officer required urgently for an inital 3 month contract with the option to extend long term at review date. The successful candidate will have good all round IT Support & knowledge.
Must be proficient in providing a full customer service experience including resolving some third line service desk queries, through to configuring and installing new equipment for customers.
Skills and Experience
- Ability to resolve IT issues on; desktops, laptops, mobile devices, phones, thin client devices, e-tokens, networks and Printers.
- A thorough understanding of; Microsoft Windows 7 and 10
Microsoft Active Directory
Microsoft Systems Centre
A Service Desk System
- Demonstrate an understanding of what should be recorded about an IT issue and why
- Have the ability to communicate with IT users at all levels about IT issues of various complexities
- Show commitment to delivering a customer focused service
- Knowledge of service levels and how they are applied in an IT environment
- Knowledge and understanding of information and data security
- Knowledge of ITIL
- Demonstrate current experience of providing support to IT users in a large and busy ICT environment (ie 2000+ users)
- Have experience of installing hardware and software
For more information please apply now.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Test Lead - Glasgow - 7 months - INSIDE IR35
£350 - £450 per day
SAP Payroll Functional Consultant
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£33000 - £39000 per annum + Additional Benefits
IT Change Analyst - 6 Months - Edinburgh - £200-275
£200 - £275 per day
£35 - £36 per hour
Oracle Finance Business Analyst
Up to £600 per day