2nd Line Support
|Job Title:||2nd Line Support|
|Salary:||£13.00 - £13.45 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Snelson|
|Job Published:||July 07, 2017 14:08|
2nd Line Support - Nottinghamshire - Contract
3 Month initial contract
Key Service Responsibilities:
- Providing the first point of contact service (telephony, online and remote assistance) for all customer incidents, requests for service and requests for change.
- Implementation of the agreed incident management processes and procedures and utilisation of appropriate systems in accordance with guidance.
- Receives and documents all customer calls, analyses customer needs, assigning all calls as appropriate, resolving all first line support calls that are assigned to the post holder, tracking of all calls, and closure of all calls.
- Implementation and administration of secure and appropriate user access to ICT systems in accordance with agreed policies, procedures and processes.
- Handle requests for information and provide advice to customers on the products and services that are provided by the ICT Service.
- Provide advice, guidance, solutions and support to users on systems, products and services within the levels of the postholder's expertise.
- Provision of an effective interface with the customer for all logged calls through to call closure.
- Assists customers with having issues resolved quickly and works to agreed service level targets for all service desk responsibilities.
- Provision of remote assistance services to customers.
- Operation and updating of the knowledge base.
- Operation of service desk systems, processes and procedures
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
2nd Line Support Engineer - Mac, Google Apps, Windows 8.1 - SC
£0.00 - £200 per day
SERVICE DESK ANALYST / 1st LINE SUPPORT / HELPDESK ENGINEER
Ayr, South Ayrshire
£100 - £120 per day + DOE
Technical support/ 3rd line
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £48000 per annum + BONUS
Java Application support developer
Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000 - £45000 per annum
IT Support Technician
£90 per day