3rd Line Infrastructure Analyst - AD, Exchange - London - £38K
|Job Title:||3rd Line Infrastructure Analyst - AD, Exchange - London - £38K|
|Salary:||£0.00 - £38000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Grist|
|Job Published:||September 26, 2017 11:37|
3rd Line Infrastructure Analyst - AD, SCCM, Exchange - London - £38K + Benefits.
A 3rd Line Infrastructure Analyst is required on a permanent basis for a high-profile client in Central London.
This is a challenging technical role that will require a personable and diplomatic team player that will be able to engage with both peers and vendors.
- Experience operating within a large corporate technology environment.
- Have outstanding communications skills with a passion for technology.
- Hold a strong ITIL driven background. Specifically within a 3rd line team who focuses on problem management, continuous service improvement, risk management and change control methodologies.
- Experience working with IT Service Management platforms e.g. Service Now.
- Experience working with internal and project teams to facilitate project work-streams.
- A solid understanding on Active Directory Administration including group policy management and recovery & backup strategy.
- Identity and Access Management support and maintenance.
- Office 365 Implementation and Migration.
- Microsoft MCSE or equivalent.
- Service Now (Service Management ITIL tool).
- Security Technologies (McAfee/ EPO).
Extended hours may be required to meet the business needs.
If interested, please email your CV
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Server/ Infrastructure engineer
£320 - £350 per annum
Senior Infrastructure Engineer
£350 - £500 per day
Wintel desktop / Infrastructure specialist
Up to £225 per day
Port Sunlight, Merseyside
Up to £45000.00 per annum + health, bonus, pension +