3rd line infrastructure engineer
|Job Title:||3rd line infrastructure engineer|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Reece Belcher|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2018 18:25|
3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer - Contract role. Outside IR35 ** MUST BE SC CLEARED **
Based in Glasgow, East Kilbride. Initial contract shall run until April
Public sector organisation is seeking an infrastructure engineer for an initial 6 monyj contract based in Glasgow. SC clearance is required for the role.
To be considered you must have:
- Knowledge of the vSphere (v6.0 and above)
- Advanced knowledge of key infrastructure platforms and tools: Active Directory, Backup & Recovery
- Strong understanding of WAN & LAN networking
- BAU support experience essential (i.e. system upgrades, patching, documentation, completing service desk tickets)
- Strong understanding of IIS and Application Web Services & Group Policy
** MUST BE SC CLEARED ** CANDIDATES WITHOUT CLEARENCE SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's