|Job Title:||Access Auditor|
|Location:||Livingston, West Lothian|
|Salary:||£140 - £160 per day + depending on experience|
|Contact Name:||Emer Meehan|
|Job Published:||March 09, 2018 13:17|
Access Auditor - Livingston - 2 months notice
Audit / Construction / Building / Planning Legislation / Disabled Access / NRAC
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Access Auditor to undertake access audits of existing buildings, prioritizing recommendations and developing future programmes of work.
You will be required to undertake disabled access audits and other disabled access assessments to inform performance indicators, develop future programmes of work and assist with the development and design of construction projects and planned improvements works being undertaken by Construction Services
Essential skills -
- NRAC Access Auditor or equivalent.
- Experience of carrying out Access Audits
- Technical knowledge of construction techniques
- Knowledge of project management
- Knowledge of building regulations
- Knowledge of building contracts
- Knowledge of planning legislation
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
If you have the skills and experience required for the position, please send me your CV for consideration.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's