|Job Title:||Accommodation Officer|
|Salary:||£0.00 per day|
|Start Date:||August 2017|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||August 01, 2017 12:39|
Accommodation Officer - 6 weeks - Aberdeen
Our public sector client based in Aberdeen has an interesting opportunity for a skilled Housing or Social care professional to work as an Accommodation Officer for a 6-week contract.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that effective financial and accommodation recording systems are developed and maintained
- Ensure security of accommodation and keys
- Liaise effectively with Building services and external agencies
- Assist in ensuring that service users are supported and provided with up to date advice/information
- Assist in ensuring that service users are assessed within Council and external standards
- Assist in ensuring that customers can sustain their temporary or permanent accommodation
- Signpost/refer customers to appropriate support service
The ideal candidate will have previously worked with a public sector organisation. Candidates must be qualified with an SVQ 2/3 in property management/related qualification.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's