Accommodation Officer/ 3 Months/ Musselburgh/ £13.94 per hour
|Job Title:||Accommodation Officer/ 3 Months/ Musselburgh/ £13.94 per hour|
|Salary:||Up to £13.94 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Barbara Tomaszewska|
|Job Published:||December 06, 2017 17:24|
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Accommodation Officer with our public-sector client for a 3 months contract £13.94 per hour based in Musselburgh.
- To support and provide assistance to clients applying for universal credit
- To be responsible for property and estate management issues associated with temporary and supported accommodation (excluding sheltered housing) owned
- Have a housing, health or social work or equivalent qualification at SHNC level? Or equivalent.
- Have completed (or within the first year of employment be prepared to join the earliest programme towards completing) training in National Standards in Housing Advice and Information at Level 2.
- Have an excellent knowledge of relevant housing and social work legislation
- Demonstrable numeracy skills.
- The ability to write well-constructed letters using plain English
- Have an excellent knowledge of current changes to relevant housing and social welfare legislation.
- Have a working knowledge of welfare benefits
- Have an understanding of the specific needs of those who are homeless or threatened with homelessness
- Be able to communicate effectively with a range of people (often in stressful circumstances), both verbally and in writing
- A current driving licence and use of a vehicle is an essential requirement of this post.
- PVG Membership (Children, Adults or both) is an essential requirement of this post.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's