|Job Title:||Account Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Passos|
|Job Published:||July 02, 2018 14:36|
Account Manager - Warrington - £22K to £24K + £16K OTE
Are you looking for your next step in Sales for the opportunity to become an Account Manager?
My client are looking for an Account Manager to join their sales team based in Warrington. The Account Manager will provide a professional and proactive relationship management service to a portfolio of client agencies and end user companies.
- Provide a professional and proactive relationship management service to a portfolio of client agencies and end user companies.
- Seek new opportunities for via outbound telesales activity to existing and potential customers with a view to identifying and exploiting new sources of referral and recommendation
The Key Responsibilities for this role will include, but are not limited to:
- Work in partnership with colleagues to provide a seamless and professional service to our clients, taking ownership of issues arising within your portfolio and assisting colleagues where necessary
- In consultation with colleagues and line management, implement and consistently deliver a proactive contact strategy for agencies and end clients within your portfolio, to include outbound telephone calls, emails, marketing campaigns or any other initiatives which will build lasting relationships and drive referrals
- Take personal responsibility for your own sales pipeline, ensuring that conversion of referrals to registrations from your portfolio are maximise
The ideal applicant will have the following skills or experience:
- Business to business telesales experience (Account Management)
- Proven/demonstrable sales record
- Computer Literate - MS Office/CRM software/telephone system
- Excellent Communicator - Able to influence effectively both internally and externally
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships at all levels
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's