Account Manager (Public Sector)
|Job Title:||Account Manager (Public Sector)|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + Plus Excellent Commission + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Tony Bolland|
|Job Published:||August 08, 2018 11:12|
Parity's London office has continued to see sustained and substantial growth in our business. On the back of this sustained growth we are looking to recruit an experienced account manager onto our well established recruitment team based in Central London.
Experience of working in an account management role ideally within a public sector capacity is desired but not essential Account Managers from other backgrounds will be considered.
The ideal candidate will have good communication skills and strong organisational skills, will be sales and process driven with strong attention to detail. They must be able to work well in a team and individually with minimal supervision, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise their work.
This really is an exciting and rare opportunity. The successful candidate will be responsible for circa 50 live active Key Accounts from day 1 and an existing contract book of circa 40 contractors. This is a real opportunity to really take control and develop within a highly successful , established business.
the key responsibilities of the role will include but are not limited to.
* Responsible for the delivery of your own personal billings target.
* Responsible for driving Resourcer activity across all KPI's including - Phone times/call volumes, Lead generation, CV submissions, Interviews and placements.
* Responsible for maximising revenue within designated key client(s) and/or within new accounts and for developing relationships within these clients.
* To identify, develop and maintain client contacts throughout all areas of the business including the hiring community, procurement and HR.
* Ensure client Service Level Agreements are met, as well as continually identifying process and service improvement.
* Responsible for developing and updating Account Plans including key contacts, org chart, projects, budgets, process, team overviews, future opportunity.
* Pro actively identify requirements/opportunity across the client(s) ensuring qualification of the requirement is provided to the resourcers in-order to successfully perform the required resourcing activities.
* To ensure that all CV's submitted have the requisite skills and experience and where needed are reference checked.
* To negotiate contract/candidate rates with both the client and contractor/candidates for new and extension deals and to manage the full sales cycle and extension management processes.
* To manage the contractor/candidate care process within your nominated client(s) in accordance with the Company policy
* To undertake regular client and contractor/candidate site visits/review meetings in order to ensure that relationships are maintained, improved and developed in conjunction with the account development plan and Team Leader/Account Director.
* To provide the client with relevant market surveys and reporting information
* To provide lead generation to the Account Director or Team Leader, both within the nominated account(s) and in other accounts to ensure that business opportunities are maximised
* To coach and mentor resourcers and Business Support members of the team, ensuring all support team members fully understand the client(s) requirements.
* Taking responsibility for driving lead generation through resource activity and following up leads.
* Identify, engage and manage the sales cycle in securing new Preferred Supplier Agreements and other similar products
* Generating new business and following up any potential leads.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please reply with your CV in the first instance.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all our employees and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's