|Job Title:||Account Support|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Utility Sector|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2018 12:39|
PART-TIME 3 days per week, Account Support, Newport, 3 months initially
Looking for a part-time experienced candidate to compile and interpret company accounts, including both IFRS and GAAP Standards. You would need to advise other teams on technical accounting concepts, as well as discussing concepts and providing written guidance. You will also be required to undertake basic accounting training with other teams to enhance their understanding of the financial inquiries.
To be successful you will need: -
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of company accounts
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Collaborative working as the role will involve liaising with other teams
- Ability to make decisions using own initiative and innovative thinking to problem solving with an enquiring mind and attention to detail
- Ideally Formal Accountancy Qualification (i.e ACCA or equivalent)
If you feel you are suitable please submit your relevant CV ASAP.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's