|Salary:||Up to £185 per day|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Beattie|
|Job Published:||August 21, 2018 14:08|
Accountant - 3 months - Glasgow - £185 per day
Our public-sector client is looking to have an Accountant join their team on an initial 3 month contract.
- Professionally qualified accountant - CCAB professional accountancy body or equivalent with up to date CPD
- Excellent understanding and experience of budgeting and financial management processes and reporting.
- Excellent technical accounting skills and solid, comprehensive experience in compiling year-end financial accounts for external audit. You will also have solid experience in monthly management accounts preparation.
- Strong financial modelling skills using applications such as Microsoft Excel.
- Proven ability to work on your own initiative, coping with the demands of a fast-changing environment where opportunities need to be quickly realised, whilst managing competing priorities and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Effective communication and presentation skills, with evidence of presenting complex information to senior managers.
- Experience of staff management and development.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's