Accounts Team Lead
|Job Title:||Accounts Team Lead|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Passos|
|Job Published:||August 08, 2017 14:40|
Accounts Team Leader
This role is to supervise and lead a small team within the Accounts Operations department, driving performance and processes. A hands on role with supervisory responsibility.
- Involvement with all aspects of the day to day running of the department including all aspects of month end processes and procedures.
- Supervise and lead a small team.
- Assist the Financial Controller in the production of monthly management accounts.
- General ledger accounting including fixed assets, prepayments, accruals and bank reconciliations.
- Assist in the preparation of VAT returns.
- Maintain the purchase ledger including the processing of bank payments.
- Maintain the sales ledger.
- High volume payroll processing.
- Prepare summaries of credit card and petty cash expenses.
- Assist in statutory accounts production.
- Assist with preparation of monthly budgets and cash flow forecasts.
- Assist with audit file preparation and support during audit process.
- Any other duties in keeping with the nature of the role as and when required.
You will have experience of:
- Previous experience and understanding of all aspects of month end accounting.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Excellent Communication skills at all business levels.
- Experience using Sage and Microsoft Office packages
- AAT level 3, 4 or part qualified ACCA/CIMA
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's