|Job Title:||Admin Assistant|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Passos|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2018 15:56|
Warrington, Full time (Up to £16,200)
Working witihn an operations department to proivide comprehensive advise and support whilst building good relationships with all customers..
You will be providing this valuable service over the phone and email to multiple customers across the UK.
This is a 40 hour contract between the hours of 8 - 6pm Monday to Friday.
- To ensure all telephone and email enquiries (both internal and external) are resolved satisfactorily.
- Process contract assignments with a high degree of accuracy.
- Manage daily/weekly reports in a timely manner.
- To manage the expectations of all employees and agencies through effective communication and ownership.
- To work well as part of a team, be open-minded towards the ideas and views of others and contribute to building team spirit.
- To generate ideas for improvements to processes and the overall employee experience.
- To communicate with employees in a professional and compliant manner.
- To provide adhoc cover on reception to include distribution of bi weekly fruit and the sorting of the post daily.
- To welcome feedback provided as part of the quality assessment framework and demonstrate improvement in performance.
- To achieve individual and departmental performance targets.
- To adapt positively to change and meet the changing requirements of the work environment.
- Actively support department and company initiatives.
- Prepare and contribute towards regular performance development reviews, highlighting potential development requirements and training needs.
- To maintain a strict level of employee confidentiality at all times.
- To maintain a high level of personal drive and the highest standard of accountability and professionalism at all times.
- Up to 28 days holiday per year
- Childcare vouchers
- Lunch on us, once a month
- Fresh fruit every day
- Free car parking
- Private healthcare
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's