Admin Officer - Aberdeen - 8-12 weeks - £93.40 per day
|Job Title:||Admin Officer - Aberdeen - 8-12 weeks - £93.40 per day|
|Salary:||Up to £93.40 per day|
|Contact Name:||Barbara Tomaszewska|
|Job Published:||July 10, 2018 17:20|
We hav e fantastic opportunity for experienced Admin Officer for a period of 8 to 12 weeks, with a possibility to extend further. This is a full-time post for 37 hours per week. The post holder will be based in Aberdeen and will report into one of the Office Manager. .
Please find below a brief job description for the role.
- Act as first point of contact with visitors to Head Office and provide a brief on local points of note including safety and facilities information.
- Responsibility for booking all travel and accommodation for staff and external stakeholders in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Administration of travel, accommodation and subsistence record keeping which includes maintenance of budget commitments and expenditure in order to ensure that the budgetary position is up to date for reporting purposes.
- Provide administrative support including photocopying, answering routine enquires, processing incoming and outgoing mail along with any other duties as they arise.
- Provide cover across a range of generic and Branch specific tasks for Admin Team colleagues during times of planned and unplanned absences.
- Budget control and administration of stock levels to ensure stationery in head office is adequately maintained and distributed.
- Work closely with colleagues across Branches to source and process information as and when required.
- Be responsible for the organisation of meetings for internal staff, and external stakeholders, including booking of conference rooms and arranging refreshments as and when required.
- Administration of clients computer filing systems.
- Facilitation of Branch and Board meetings including provision of agendas and papers for hosts and attendees.
- Responsibility for issuing information letters and consultation documents, in both electronic and hard copy versions.
- Collation of data and issuing food safety and allergy alerts.
- Administration of databases through developing and reporting on monthly statistics.
Essential Criteria -
- Communication - Proven communication skills, both oral and written.
- Collaborative Working - Interpersonal skills as the post holder will be required to develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders and colleagues.
- Delivering Results - Proven organisational skills as the post holder will occasionally be required to work to tight deadlines and to balance conflicting pressure on time.
- Know How - Experience with routine IT software packages and use of e mail (e.g. Microsoft word, Excel and Outlook).
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's