Admin Officer (SC / DV Cleared)
|Job Title:||Admin Officer (SC / DV Cleared)|
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£0.00 - £225 per day|
|Contact Name:||Henry Lello|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2019 16:20|
Administration Officer (Business Continuity)
SC / DV Cleared | 6 Month Contract
£225 per day (Outside of IR35)
The role holder will be responsible for up-dating/reviewing all management documentation, to include guidance / templates, Business Impact Analysis (BIA), plans, Policy and Strategy.
They will take on the role of secretary at all formal meetings, set up meetings, prepare agenda, take minutes, up-date action log and chase up actions.
In addition, they will be responsible for collating and monitoring management information, identifying any gaps / trends, highlighting areas of weakness within Business Continuity (BC) planning arrangements and make suggestions for improvement.
Duties will also include:
- Identifying and ordering stationery and other material
- Raising requisitions
- Schedule all meetings and training events
- Maintaining the work log
- Provide support, during the development and delivery of all training
- Monitor / review and chase up all actions that result from any audit and exercise activity
Suitable applicants will have:
- Experience of analysing complex management information and key performance information data, this pre-requisite will involve compliance management reporting, compiling, complex data and clarifying various options to a wide and varied audience
- Experience of writing minutes and compiling reports
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience of filing and maintaining documentation
- Excellent knowledge and use of MS Office Suite (Especially Word, Excel, Power-point.
It would be extremely advantageous if applicants have an understanding of Business Continuity and associated tools.
Preference will be given to candidates who hold current SC / DV Clearance.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's