Admin Support (Bristol)
|Job Title:||Admin Support (Bristol)|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Amy Hassall|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2019 14:37|
Admin Support Officer - Bristol - 4 Months - £180 Per day - SC OR CTC
My central government client based in Bristol is now seeking a highly experienced Admin support officer to assist in the smooth running of the department. As an admin support officer you will be responsible for managing a gateway inbox and facilitating the work allocation to officers. You must be someone who is highly motivated and thrives in working in a busy environment and is able to hit the ground running.
Key skills and experience:
- Current CTC or SC clearance
- Demonstrable experience of inbox management and query allocation in a high volume and time pressured environment.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a customer focused environment.
- Good written communication skills.
- Ability to work within a close-nit team.
- Ability to quickly understand the security context of a new role.
- Evidence of experience with Microsoft Office 365.
If this is something you'd be interested in please apply now
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's