|Job Title:||Administrative Officer|
|Salary:||Up to £20000 per annum + pro rata to hourly rate (£13.64)|
|Contact Name:||Emer Meehan|
|Job Published:||February 06, 2018 11:50|
Administrative Officer - Edinburgh
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Administrative Officer for a contract until 31st March 2018.
Duties will include but are not limited to -
- Organising meetings and events
- Documentation management
- Quality checking
- Booking travel and accommodation and preparing travel itineraries
- Taking minutes at meetings
- Progress tracking
- Responsible for co-ordinating diaries
- Work with other administrative officers to ensure financial processes are followed
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (oral and written)
- Advanced IT skills including use of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and web-based content management systems.
Essential skills -
- Previous admin experience gained in a busy environment
- Event management - organising meeting, booking accommodation and travel, venue booking
- Experience of preparation of travel itinerary
- Diary management
- Minute taking experience
- Advanced IT skills - MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please send me your CV for consideration.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's