Administrator - 12 months maternity cover FTC
|Job Title:||Administrator - 12 months maternity cover FTC|
|Salary:||£17000 - £19000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Felicity Robertson|
|Job Published:||July 28, 2017 13:27|
12 month maternity cover FTC
The main purpose of this role is to support the sales teams with administration duties. The suitable candidate will be required to deliver in a fast paced environment to ensure the sales teams have appropriate and effective admin support.
Experience of working in an office environment and MS Office, especially in Word and Excel, is essential for this role. Previous experience of working in a recruitment or sales office would be advantageous.
The ideal candidate will have good communication skills and strong organisational skills, will be process driven with strong attention to detail. They must be able to work well in a team and individually with minimal supervision, with the ability to multitask and prioritise their work.
Key daily activities will include:
- Contract generation
- Chasing, logging, returning of contracts and associated documentation
- Chasing and logging of purchase orders
- Setting up and communicating login details for e-time Contractors (online timesheet system)
- Reference taking
- CV formatting
- Telephone answering/message taking
- Producing reports internally/externally on a daily/monthly basis
- Dealing with Contractor/Client queries inc. payment queries/pay run reminders
- System updates - Contractors Working for Us/Finished/Data cleansing
- Stationery - reordering/replenishment
- Looking after office equipment, arranging for Engineers where necessary
- Absenteeism/Holiday request forms
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Willingness to learn
- Some administrative experience
- Can-do attitude
What we can offer you:
- Friendly team
- Office accessible via public transport links
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Discounted gym membership
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please apply in the first instance.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's