|Salary:||£20000 - £24000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tony Bolland|
|Job Published:||February 08, 2018 17:09|
Parity's London office has continued to see sustained and substantial growth in our business. On the back of this sustained growth as well as setting out on some new initiatives to compliment this further, Parity's London office is looking to recruit an additional Business Support person to support both our Consulting and Recruitment businesses.
The main purpose of this role is to support the Managing Director, sales and finance teams with administration. The suitable candidate will be fully integrated into the sales process of Parity Consultancy Services and Parity Professionals and will be required to deliver in a fast paced, target driven environment to ensure the sales team have appropriate and effective business support to meet their targets and the growth targets of the organisation.
Experience of working in an office environment and MS Office, especially in Word and Excel, is essential for this role. Previous experience of working in a recruitment or sales office would also be preferred.
The ideal candidate will have good communication skills and strong organisational skills, will be process driven with strong attention to detail. They must be able to work well in a team and individually with minimal supervision, with the ability to multitask and prioritise their work.
Previous sales office administration experience, multi-tasking with the ability to remain focussed, producing work with accuracy, meeting stringent deadlines with a positive, 'can do/will do' attitude, an eye for detail and an ability to think outside of the box. Key daily activities will include:
- Contract generation
- Chasing, logging, returning of contracts and associated documentation
- Chasing and logging of purchase orders
- Chasing and logging of timesheets
- Reference taking
- Regulation control as determined by Government/Recruitment legislation/Security Checks (BPSS applications)
- CV and proposal formatting
- Producing reports internally/externally
- Dealing with Contractor/Client queries inc. payment queries/pay run reminders
- System updates - Contractors Working for Us/Finished. Entry of sales opportunities into CRM
- Meeting room appointments/diary maintenance
- General office duties
- Office Health and Safety Administrator
- Event Planning / Travel Arrangements
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please send your CV in the first instance.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all our employees and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's