Administrator / Evaluator - Immediate Start
|Job Title:||Administrator / Evaluator - Immediate Start|
|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£115 - £137 per day|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Snelson|
|Job Published:||September 25, 2017 16:31|
Administrator / Evaluator £115.00 - £137.00pd
As a Administrator / Evaluator you will be responsible for;
- Provide a robust evaluation service in-line with published specification, evaluator instructions and other agreed supporting guidance.
- Undertake independent evaluation of allocated bids and required joint self-moderation, as described in roles and responsibilities document.
- Utilise online evaluation system to record and produce high-quality, accurate and concise rationales to support your decision-making, following bid evaluation.
- Make revisions to rationales, as required, following self-moderation and qualitative checks.
- Ensure compliance with confidentiality regulations and declare any conflict of interests, as detailed in the evaluator instructions.
- Meet agreed evaluation targets. (Stretching targets will be agreed at induction stage).
- Attend all mandatory training sessions and keep abreast of any updates and changes to guidance documents.
- Familiarise yourself with induction pack provided, adhere to ways of working.
- Experience working on reviewing documents in accordance with a strict compliance procedure
- Excellent communication skills
Administrator / Evaluator - Contract - 1 Month - Coventry
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's