Agile Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Agile Business Analyst|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Reece Belcher|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2018 10:24|
Agile Business Analyst - 12 month contract. INSIDE IR35
Based in Titchfield, Hampshire
My client is seeking an experienced Agile Business Analyst which can understand user and business needs, analysing multiple solutions and supporting the communication and delivery of a solution to meet the user needs. Responsibilities shall include leading and managing investigations into business processes, functions, information flows, data structures and software development processes, using various methodical and consistent techniques, defining improvements to business processes, while evaluating potential solutions based on the impacts across the organisation
Skills needed to be considered for this role:
- Experience of business and systems analysis working on at least 2 medium or large agile, project based environments, including identification of business benefits, deconstructing user needs, business process modelling, requirements capture and prioritisation and co-ordination with other teams.
- Proficient in requirements capture using use cases / user stories / product backlogs etc.
- Expert in requirements elicitation, using an extensive range of techniques.
- Extensive experience of problem solving, identifying impacts and working with other colleagues to resolve and mitigate.
- Excellent verbal communication skills - the ability to communicate effectively with both non-technical and technical staff to precisely define requirements.
- Advanced in managing budget/finances using appropriate project tracking and monitoring tools.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's