Agile Business Analyst - 6 months - Edinburgh
|Job Title:||Agile Business Analyst - 6 months - Edinburgh|
|Contact Name:||Chris Ferguson|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2017 11:42|
Agile Business Analyst - Edinburgh - 6 months
Our Edinburgh-based client has an exciting contract opportunity for an experienced Agile Business Analyst.
- Experience facilitating workshops with a range of stakeholder levels and carrying out high-level requirements gathering
- Experience analysing and designing bespoke software solutions while working closely with product owners
- Experience establishing functional and non-functional requirements and recommending informed service improvements
- Experience with Business Process Modelling/BPMN2 qualification
- Understanding of complex dev ops environments
- Experience working with Scrum and Kanban methodologies
- A passion for coaching and mentoring others, we well as an active interest in attending meetups and participating in online communities
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's