Agile Business Analyst - 6 months - Edinburgh
|Job Title:||Agile Business Analyst - 6 months - Edinburgh|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Mackenzie|
|Job Published:||August 04, 2017 10:02|
Agile Business Analyst - Edinburgh - 6 months
Our Edinburgh-based client has an exciting contract opportunity for an experienced Agile Business Analyst. You will be working in an ever-evolving, exciting environment that values the professional and personal development of every employee.
You will enjoy valuable employee benefits including an excellent pension and extensive training and development opportunties. Our client also offers an excellent flexible benefits package.
- Experience facilitating workshops with a range of stakeholder levels and carrying out high-level requirements gathering
- Experience analysing and designing bespoke software solutions while working closely with product owners
- Experience establishing functional and non-functional requirements and recommending informed service improvements
- Experience with Business Process Modelling/BPMN2 qualification
- Understanding of complex dev ops environments
- Experience working with Scrum and Kanban methodologies
- A passion for coaching and mentoring others, we well as an active interest in attending meetups and participating in online communities
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's