Agile Business Analyst - 6 mths, £400pd - Glasgow / Dunfermline
|Job Title:||Agile Business Analyst - 6 mths, £400pd - Glasgow / Dunfermline|
|Location:||Central Belt, Scotland|
|Salary:||£350 - £400 per day|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Anderson|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2018 10:39|
Agile Business Analyst - Scrum, Kanban, Sprint - Glasgow / Dunfermline
6 months, £400 per day (inside IR35)
Dynamic Business Analyst with Agile experience required for 6 month contract with leading public sector client. The role will involve working on projects within a large programme which aims to improve their ability to serve their customers through improved asset management. You will have strong experience of using Agile business analysis approaches within a scrum environment.
- Working within an Agile project lifecycle (preferably Scrum)
- Writing user stories including acceptance criteria and tests
- Using agile BA techniques
- Supporting a Product Owner to develop and maintain a product backlog using user story mapping
- Awareness of lean UX approaches to user research
- Use of analytics to gather feedback to inform product development.
- Business process modelling using BPMN2
- ISEB qualified (desirable)
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's