Agile Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Agile Business Analyst|
|Location:||Central Belt, Scotland|
|Salary:||£350 - £405 per day|
|Start Date:||July 2017|
|Contact Name:||Alex Thurlow|
|Job Published:||July 04, 2017 09:28|
Agile Business Analyst -------Central Belt-------6 months --------Inside IR35
Our major utilities client is looking for a highly experienced Agile Business Analyst to capture user stories and deliver timeboxes on some major improvement projects within the organisation. The projects are not IT based but focused on engineering procedures, infrastructure and asset management. Our client is looking for someone not necessarily well versed in this engineering background, but rather have the ability and experience to provide agile methodologies to support and improve the projects.
You will be required to drive to a range of sites and offices across the Central Belt of Scotland so a car is necessary.
- Minimum five consecutive years' experience working as a Business Analyst.
- Experience in requirements engineering, specifically User Story creation
- Writing Foundations documents at project initiation stage
- 'As-is' analysis, 'To-be' analysis and Gap analysis
- Remote and multiple-location stakeholder management
- Business Process Modelling (BPMN2 preferred)
- Demonstrable experience of working within an Agile project lifecycle (preferably DSDM or Scrum)
- Experience in utility industry or asset management processes (preferred but not essential).
Please note this position has been deemed within scope of IR35
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's