Agile Delivery Manager
|Job Title:||Agile Delivery Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Reece Belcher|
|Job Published:||January 30, 2019 17:55|
Agile Delivery Manager- 11 month contract.
Based in Titchfield, Hampshire
My client is seeking an experienced Agile Delivery Manager to work collaboratively within a fully agile multidisciplinary team. You shall be responsible for the effective delivery of complex, high-risk products and services, utilising your strong communication skills to engage senior stakeholders. You'll also manage risks, budgets and people within your team.
Daily Duties include:
- Build and maintain motivated teams, making sure there is an iterative plan to work towards
- Protect the team and make sure the team collaborates, communicates and focuses on what is most important
- Coach team members and others, facilitate continuous improvement and apply the most appropriate agile and lean tools and techniques for their environment
- Proactively manage dependencies, overcome obstacles and get the best value against constraints
Skills needed to be considered for this role:
- A range of Agile and Lean tools and techniques, both knowledge of and leading using, with an ability to coach within and outside of teams
- Communicating effectively across organisational, technical and political boundaries, understanding the context
- Maintaining delivery momentum, driving teams and setting the pace, ensuring teams are working towards delivery commitments
- The continuous approach to planning, forecasting, estimating, managing uncertainty, metrics and measurements, contingency planning and road mapping
- Extensive Experience in Cloud technologies. Ideally Google Cloud / Azure / AWS
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's