|Job Title:||Analyst Developer|
|Salary:||£33199.00 - £38460.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sean Campbell|
|Job Published:||April 29, 2019 16:16|
Analyst Developer - Glasgow - Fixed Term Contract 12 Months
We here at Parity have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Analyst Developer to join an established project team to deliver our clients flagship strategic project to replace their current core records system here in Glasgow on a Fixed Term basis. This will be an interesting, challenging and rewarding role that will provide you with exposure to the entire development lifecycle.
- Experience and proficiency in an Object Orientated Language (Java, C#, Visual Basic etc)
- Knowledge in Data Migration between business critical systems
- Experience of programming/development work with enterprise level RDBMS.
- REST, SOAP, XML, XSD, XSL, JSON and ODBC/JDBC.
- Analysing, evaluating and communicating complex data to a variety of users
- Where appropriate, manage team (either direct line management or within a matrix management situation) on day to day work profile in keeping with service demands.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Digital Business Analyst
£400 - £500 per day
Lead Developer - .NET
Coventry, West Midlands
£500 - £600 per day
Data Analyst - Permanent - Edinburgh
£30000 - £40000 per annum + plus great benefits
Business Analyst / Dublin / £500pd
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
£475 - £500 per annum
Vulnerability Analyst - Glasgow - 6-months - £250-320 per day
£250 - £320 per day