|Job Title:||Analyst Programmer|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£33222.00 - £43041.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Henry Lello|
|Job Published:||February 22, 2019 10:18|
A developer is required for a two-year fixed-term period to provide applications development related Electronic Document Management, Business Process Automation and Scanning solutions.
Significantly responsible for the technical design, technical documentation, software development, implementation, maintenance, technical support and problem resolution for all IT systems produced by Interoperability and BPM Automation department using Java foundation classes, to assist in the development of Documentum, Captiva, IBM WebSphere solutions, of which many operate Trust-wide and providing vital Information on a 24×7 basis to all staff disciplines. Programming in Java, Angular JS is essential.
In systems development terms, responsible, without direct supervision, for the translation of functional user requirements into a technical implementation plan, which can lead to substantial redesign work of existing systems using Java, Angular JS, Documentum, Captiva and IBM WebSphere solutions and where appropriate modifying code in older release technologies or current ASP.NET.
Suitable applicants will have good programming experience in Java and Angular JS, coupled with some of the following:
- Certified Java Programmer
- Programming in Structured Query Language (SQL) and database design using Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle or similar database technology etc.
- Documentum DQL, DFS, DFC
- ASP.NET, IBM WebSphere and Captiva solutions.
- Working knowledge of XML, Web Services/Restful Services.
- Appreciation of confidentiality issues and the Data Protection Act.
- Knowledge and understanding of the clinical processes involved in secondary, tertiary, and to a lesser extent, primary healthcare environments.
- A good knowledge and understanding of the clinical coding systems used within healthcare.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's