|Job Title:||Analytical Researchers|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Reece Belcher|
|Job Published:||June 06, 2019 17:41|
Analytical Researcher - Newport - 10 month contract
The role is paying £19.88 an hour, we are seeking experienced researchers with experience or a degree in statistics / economics.
The analytical researcher will be responsible for producing and quality assuring trade data for the annual publications. They will also contribute to the continuous improvement and quality assurance of all outputs and analysis undertaken across the trade team.
TYPICAL ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contribute to the analysis and production of the annual market sensitive releases, and the deliveries to BoP, GDP and to international organisations.
- Contribute to the wider trade team and trade project - involvement in longer-term research projects, including the improvement to systems and methods, or producing new analysis for users
- Manage engagement and collaborate with internal and external suppliers and customers
- Ability to deliver quality analysis to tight deadlines
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues across the wider team, Division, and Economic Statistics directorates to improve the quality of outputs
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) - gather requirements and understand user needs, contribute to the monthly/quarterly publications and relevant briefings, present and explain technical concepts to non-analytical staff and/or stakeholders
- Aptitude for software/ ability to learn to use new software eg SAS, Python
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's