|Job Title:||Application Manager|
|Salary:||£3080 - £34000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2019 09:08|
Development Team Lead- Permanent role - Edinburgh - 35 hours per week - £29,820 - £34,000 per annum
Our major client has an exciting opportuntiy for a skilled Development Team Lead to join their dynamic team based in Edinburgh, you will be responsible for leading a team who are primarily responsible for case recording development co-ordination, development issues, testing, new implementations, data management and liaison as well as other shared applications.
You will be working in a formal project management environment with responsibility for providing appropriate support, supervision, appraisal and development for the team and managing the development and testing of application changes.
- Demonstrable depth and breadth of proficiency and experience in project management and/or software developments gained through work experience
- Experience of working on a change management project or an IT development (including working closely with IT developers and end users).
- Experience of effectively organising a heavy workload, and planning and prioritising tasks to deliver agreed outcomes within timescales and budgets
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, including reports and presentations, particularly in relation to key stakeholders
- Good numerical skills including experience of analysis and summarising of statistical data
- Experience of budget management
- Competent in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- Formal project management qualification such as Prince2 Foundation
- Experience with a case recording or customer relationship management program
- Experience with SQL 2012/2016 and Microsoft .NET framework
- Experience of intranet publishing tools and / or SharePoint
- Experience of work within an advice setting
- Experience of working within the voluntary sector
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's