Application Support Engineer - Glasgow - Permanent
|Job Title:||Application Support Engineer - Glasgow - Permanent|
|Salary:||£23665 - £25000 per annum + plus benefits|
|Contact Name:||Craig Ross|
|Job Published:||July 10, 2018 16:20|
Application Support Engineer- Glasgow - Permanent
Applications Support Engineer required on a permanent basis based in Glasgow to report into the Senior Applications Engineer and be responsible for supporting the day-to-day operation, development and maintenance of the organisations Application environments.
You will also be required to -
- Ensure the correct operation of the application environments including, maintaining user accounts, applying software releases and upgrades, ensuring standards are adhered to
- Provide advice, assistance, training and guidance to colleagues across the organisation in relation to the IT applications to ensure compliance with usage policies
- Carry out a range of development tasks to create or maintain tools to automate regularly required tasks for application environments.
- Ensure that user accounts are managed appropriately and security levels maintained so that staff have appropriate access to IT Systems to carry out their duties
- Ensure that disaster recovery systems and system backup policies are kept up to date, operational and synchronized with live operational systems to ensure all systems are operational as soon as possible after any outage
- Create and maintain documentation regarding the facilities provided by the Application teams to aid understanding of the systems, their operation and to assist in problem resolution.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.