Applications Packager - Permanent - Edinburgh
|Job Title:||Applications Packager - Permanent - Edinburgh|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Craig Ross|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2018 17:25|
Applications Packager - Edinburgh - Permanent
Experienced Applications Packager required in Edinburgh on a permanent basis which comes with a competitive salary. The successful applicant will be working for an exciting IT solutions consultancy based in Edinburgh.
Essential skills and experience required includes (but not limited to) -
- Creation of Applications & Packages for software deployment.
- Business application acceptance testing
- 3rd line application support and troubleshooting
- Review of packaging standards / Best practices
- SCCM 2012 R2
- Active Directory forest environment.
- Server WS 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Virtual Servers hosted on VMware 5.5
- Windows Software Updates
Applicants must have a valid Basic Disclosure Scotland Certificate dated within the last 12 months
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's