Apprenticeship Levy Manager
|Job Title:||Apprenticeship Levy Manager|
|Salary:||£300 - £350 per day|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Snelson|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2017 10:43|
Apprenticeship Levy Manager - 6 Month Contract - Bristol
£300 - £350pd - Inside IR35
As an Apprenticeship Levy Manager you will have a budget to which you are to identify the top ten things that the organisation can do to support the Local Authorities to meet their public sector apprenticeship target of 2.3%. From the outcome of this project the organisation will develop an engagement strategy for Local Government.
As a Manager you will be responsible for;
- Work closely with Local Government Association (LGA), Local Authorities, Department for Communities and Local Government (DCLG), and any other relevant stakeholders.
- Provide evidenced top 10 best ways to support Local Authorities reaching their apprenticeship public sector target of 2.3%, for ESFA to use to develop an engagement strategy for Local Government.
- Establish strategic relationships with LGA, Local Authorities and key stakeholders to identify and capture knowledge, capacity and capability.
- Identify 'hot' and 'cold' spots in terms of Local Authority activity across the country and develop key business processes that enhance the current account management offer.
Experience required for this role;
- Previous Project Management experience
- Experience working with Local Authorities or Public Sector clients
- Experience working with Apprenticeship schemes/projects
Apprenticeship Levy Manager - Apprenticeships - 6 Month Contract - Bristol
Please apply for more information
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£200 - £250 per day
£200 - £250 per day
£0.00 per annum + depending on experience
Senior Project Manager
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£600 - £650 per day
Project Manager - Utilities
West Midlands, England
£380 - £400 per day