Architectural Technician - AutoCAD 2016 - 12 months, Edinburgh
|Job Title:||Architectural Technician - AutoCAD 2016 - 12 months, Edinburgh|
|Salary:||£17 - £21 per hour|
|Start Date:||January 2018|
|Contact Name:||Emily Cotterill|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2018 15:58|
Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist
12 months - Edinburgh
£17 - £21 per hour (subject to experience)
Dynamic Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist / CAD Technician required for long term contract based in Edinburgh. You will work in a multidisciplinary team to provide technical support in delivering repair, conservation and improvement works at a range of traditional properties and monuments (including their toilet / welfare facilities) across Scotland.
You will produce designs for the replacement of details in traditional building materials from site surveys, full size drawings and templates, prepare construction drawings using computer aided draughting (AutoCAD 2016), assist in producing feasibility studies, outline proposals and scheme designs and research appropriate materials and constructional methods suitable for the repairs.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD (2016 or newer)
- Awareness of traditional Scottish and modern building construction techniques
- Able to produce scheme design and construction drawings
- Able to produce specifications
- HNC/HND - Architectural / Building Technology
- Able to work at heights / in confined spaces
- Full driving licence and access to a car - willing to travel
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's