Archive Communication Officer
|Job Title:||Archive Communication Officer|
|Salary:||£150 - £240 per day|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Beattie|
|Job Published:||January 09, 2018 14:23|
Archive Communications Officer - 2 months - Edinburgh - £150 - £240 per day
- Experience of planning successful marketing campaigns from initial concept through to delivery including analysis and reporting on performance.
- Experience of identifying press opportunities and establishing media partnerships.
- Knowledge and practical experience of drafting press releases and web copy, following a style guide when producing copy.
- Effective time management and ability to prioritise effectively.
- Comfortable taking on responsibility and working on own initiative when required.
- Ability to liaise and negotiate confidently with a range of colleagues.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good understanding of and experience of using social media platforms to achieve results
- Working knowledge of Photoshop or Illustrator.
- Experience of overseeing design and printing process for marketing materials.
- Understanding of using audience segmentation to produce results through email marketing and coordinating paid content.
- Knowledge of data protection and privacy legislation
- Experience of using a wide variety of social media channels, in particular Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, to promote messages, tell stories and engage with audiences in a professional capacity.
- Understanding or experience of working with the public sector, particularly in archives, museums or similar cultural organisations
- Experience of using Hootsuite or other social media monitoring tool.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's