Asset Management Programme Manager
|Job Title:||Asset Management Programme Manager|
|Salary:||£46651 - £66866 per annum + great benefits|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Anderson|
|Job Published:||September 05, 2018 11:31|
Asset Programme Manager - 1 YR FTC
An opportunity for an experienced Programme Manager to join our client in Gourock on a one-year FTC. The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of programmes and constituent projects and business change, realising key business outcomes, including financial benefits. The ideal candidate will preferably come from a Service/Engineering background delivering programmes of work that are predesigned and partially implemented with experience of direct line management of project managers and matric management across different departments.
- Degree or equivalent qualification preferred
- Formal Project / Programme Management Qualification(s) (e.g. Prince2, MSP, PMQ, PPQ or PMI equivalent qualifications)
- Ability to drive projects and programmes to deliver, ensuring transfer to line of business ownership is accomplished effectively
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; excellent presentation skills
- Ability to interact with, and influence colleagues in technical specialisms including IT solution and service design, technical testing etc.
- Previous experience working in a multiple supplier environment
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's