Assistant Chemist / Lab Assistant / Sampling Officer - 2 months
|Job Title:||Assistant Chemist / Lab Assistant / Sampling Officer - 2 months|
|Location:||Motherwell, North Lanarkshire|
|Salary:||Up to £113 per day|
|Start Date:||April 2018|
|Contact Name:||Emily Cotterill|
|Job Published:||March 26, 2018 17:58|
Assistant Chemist / Lab Assistant / Sampling Officer - 2 months - Motherwell
£113 per day
Fantastic opportunity for a hands-on Lab Assistant / Lab Technician / Graduate with industry experience to work on a 2-month contract with a public-sector client.
You will be working with a team of Assistant Chemists and Chemists preparing and analysing environmental samples and reporting results onto the company's system. You will also assist in maintaining, calibrating and troubleshooting analytical equipment and assisting in a variety of non-lab based tasks, eg extraction and processing of data and the provision of scientific & technical information.
- HND or equivalent in Chemistry
- 1-year experience in applied analytical laboratory
- Good analytical chemistry laboratory skills
- Understanding of laboratory quality assurance
- Ability to maintain and produce accurate laboratory records for quality purposes.
- Experience of working within an ISO17025 accredited laboratory would be highly desirable
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's