|Job Title:||Assistant Inspector|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Beattie|
|Job Published:||January 21, 2019 18:31|
Assistant Inspector - 16 months - Various Locations
Our public sector cleint is looking to have an Assistant Inspector join their team for an inital 16 month contract. This role is to bring about improvement in standards and quality in education through evaluative activities, disseminating highly-effective practice and building capacity to support continuous improvement.
- Significant experience of working in a leadership capacity within education with a proven positive impact on improving outcomes for learners.
- High quality interpersonal skills, confidence in dealing with a range of contacts and ability to build and maintain effective working relationships.
- Excellent skills in analysis, evaluation and communication..
- Strong understanding of emerging developments across all aspects of Scottish education.
- A Relevant degree - other qualifications equivalent to these may also be acceptable
This role will involve a significant amount of travel as inspectors are required to undertake inspections across all areas of Scotland.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's