Assistant Network Engineers
|Job Title:||Assistant Network Engineers|
|Salary:||£200 - £300 per day|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||March 15, 2018 18:17|
Assistant Network Engineers - 3 month contract - Edinburgh
Our public sector client based in Edinburgh has an exciting opportuntiy for skilled network engineers. You will be responsible for configuring and maintaining network devices, performing daily system checks, investigating/reporting faults and undertaking telephony moves.
- Experience with Mitel 3300 MXE Telephony Administration Software
- Experience of supporting large geographically diverse networks working in multi skilled teams.
- Practical experience in configuration management, system documentation and incident management using industry best practice methods.
- A solid working knowledge of network technologies and tools required to support diverse WAN and LAN infrastructures.
- Experience of Mitel MIVB, CCM & Nupoint
- Experience with iFIX Helpdesk Software
- Experience of working in a Data Centre environment
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working with a government or public sector organisation. Please be advised successful applicants will be required to hold/apply for a valid Basic Disclosure Scotland.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Principle Software Engineer
£41971 - £47286 per annum
Test Engineer - Southampton - 6 months - Inside IR35
Up to £595 per day
Customer Journey Manager / Business Transformation £350+
£350 - £450 per day
IT Service Desk Manager
£30000 - £45000 per annum