Assistant - Technical - Roads - part time - Stonehaven
|Job Title:||Assistant - Technical - Roads - part time - Stonehaven|
|Salary:||£10 - £15 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Yana Yovkova|
|Job Published:||July 06, 2018 11:13|
Assistant - Technical/Roads - 2 month - Part-time - Aberdeen - Inside IR35
We have a fantastic short term contracting opportunity for an experienced Technical Roads Assistant to support the clerical team in the preparation of plans, application and record management.
This is initially a 2 month contract, on part-time basis.
Essential skills -
- Academic achievement to Scottish National Level 4 or 5 with six passes, to include English and a numeric subject, Standard grade or equivalent transferable experience and skills
- Proven track record of providing administration or technical support within a busy office environment
- Experience of using Microsoft packages to a proficient standard
- Experience of organising and maintaining records management systems
- Confident and accurate map reading skills
- Customer-focussed with excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work to tight and often conflicting deadlines and secure positive outcomes
- Ability to handle queries and complaints with assertiveness, efficiency, confidence and tact
- Aptitude for accurate records management
- Accuracy and attention to detail
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please send me your CV for consideration.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's