|Job Title:||Assistive Technologist|
|Salary:||Up to £120 per day|
|Contact Name:||Emer Meehan|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2018 10:48|
Assistive Technologist / Student Learning Support / IT Skills Trainer
Our client has an opportunity for a learning support professional who can provide IT training to students in higher education on assistive technology. This role is based in Glasgow and will initially be 3 months.
Essential Skills -
- Experience of working with assistive technology software and hardware on a variety of devices
- Strong IT skills, able to impart this knowledge on others
- Previous experience of working with and supporting users with support needs
- Confident and engaging when delivering information
- Good at presenting to small groups of people
Candidate will be expected to hold or undergo PVG Clearance.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please send me your CV for consideration.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's