Associate - Commercial Dispute Resolution
|Job Title:||Associate - Commercial Dispute Resolution|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Beattie|
|Job Published:||November 09, 2018 16:41|
Associate - Permanent - Glasgow
Our client is looking to recruit an Associate to deal with a broad case load within Commercial Dispute Resolution.
- Degree level in Law with Practicing Certificate issued by the Law Society of Scotland.
- Specialised knowledge of all forms of commercial dispute resolution.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to forge strong relationships with clients and other team members.
- Ability to work in a team orientated environment, as well as independently.
- High levels of initiative, motivation and creativity.
- Strong desire to undertake marketing and business development.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's