|Job Title:||Associate Lawyer|
|Salary:||£32 - £33 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Perry|
|Job Published:||November 07, 2018 15:11|
Associate Lawyer - 4 Months - £300-350 Inside IR35
Lawyer to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team conducting a large investigation for a fixed term until 31 March 2019. The Associate Lawyer will join an investigation team to assist with a major ongoing Enforcement investigation. You will be part of a team of investigators assigned to a workstream reviewing a substantial number of documents, both contemporaneous and subsequently created, to identify documents and information relevant to the key themes of the investigation workstream and to summarise key findings.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Be a qualified lawyer with a valid practising certificate issued by the Solicitors Regulation Authority for England and Wales (if a solicitor), or the General Council of the Bar for England and Wales (if a barrister)
- Have at least 3 years' PQE / post-pupillage experience
- Have some financial services experience
- Have litigation and/or alternative dispute resolution experience
- Have strong analysis skills, including being able to review and evaluate information, being quick to identify relevant evidence and identify evidential gaps
- Be capable of forming sound conclusions, exercising their own judgement and defending those judgements where necessary and appropriate
- Have strong drafting skills, and be able to draft high quality reports and papers summarising findings and issues arising, in a clear, concise and compelling manner
- Be able to articulate complex findings in both written and oral presentations
- Take a thorough and methodical approach to work, demonstrating a high attention to detail
- Be able to research and understand the legal and regulatory framework and evaluate how evidence sits within it
- Be able to work as part of a multi-disciplinary investigation team, supporting team goals and working collaboratively to achieve those goals
If you're the associate Lawyer for the role get in touch ASAP!
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's