Audio Visual Service Technician
|Job Title:||Audio Visual Service Technician|
|Salary:||£110 per day|
|Contact Name:||Emer Meehan|
|Job Published:||July 11, 2017 17:38|
AV/IT Service Team Technician - Edinburgh - 4 months contract
We have a number of AV/IT Technician position available with our public-sector client in Edinburgh. This is a contracting position for 4 months working Monday-Friday.
You will be required to support, diagnose & fix Audio Visual, Digital Signage and IT equipment, systems and software faults. You will also be required to conduct regular maintenance on a wide range of Audio Visual and IT equipment.
Essential skills -
- Qualified to HNC Level or have significant experience gained through undertaking a range of Audio Visual / IT Hardware work over time.
- Able to manage own workload
- Wide range knowledge of Audio Visual equipment and systems together with IT hardware
- Customer Service Skills
Desirable skills -
- Understanding of Health & Safety requirements working live and lone working
- Identify cost effective repair solutions where required
If you have the skills and experience required for this position please send me your CV for consideration.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
3rd Line Support Analyst - permanent - Glasgow
£30000 - £35000 per annum + plus amazing benefits
Application Support Analyst - SAP HR
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£33000 - £39000 per annum + Additional Benefits
SAP Solutions Manager / Manchester / SAP / £550+ Inside IR35
North West England, England
£550 - £600 per day