Audio Visual Technician
|Job Title:||Audio Visual Technician|
|Salary:||Up to £120 per day|
|Contact Name:||Rhys Jones|
|Job Published:||October 19, 2018 17:28|
Audio Visual Technician - Edinburgh - 2 Months - £120 per day
Support / diagnose & fix Audio Visual / Digital Signage and IT equipment, systems and software faults as raised via helpdesk or escalated internally. Carry out regular maintenance on a wide range of Audio Visual and IT Equipment and systems within:
- The department
- Centrally resourced learning and teaching spaces
- Equipment available for loan
- Equipment / rooms
Provide technical support for AV / IT during events and conferences and loan kit.
- Qualified to HNC Level or have significant experience gained through undertaking a range of Audio Visual / IT Hardware work over time.
- Able to manage own workload
- Wide range knowledge of Audio Visual equipment and systems together with IT hardware
- Customer Service Skills
- Understanding of Health & Safety requirements working live and lone working
- Identify cost effective repair solutions where required
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's